In a bid to achieve his mandate of taking the institution to an enviable heights, the Vice Chancellor Distinguished Professor O.M Ogbulu has inaugurated ABSU Investment Committee with the mandate
(a) To explore avenues of increasing internally generated revenue in the university .
(b) To identify companies or groups to invest or partner with the university on PPP arrangement.
(c) Any other assignment as would be directed by the Vice Chancellor from time to time .While inaugurating the Investment Committee at the conference room of his office, the Vice Chancellor stated that the committee is a management Committee, and was carefully selected because of their pedigree and antecedents with expectations to turn around the fortunes of the University in the shortest possible time .He explained that improving the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) is one of the Cardinal points of his “let the Change Continue” agenda of his administration. The Vice Chancellor charged the committee to bring their expertise to bear and work deligently towards attaining their tasks and the overall good of the university.On behalf of the committee, Mr Chuks Nwaogwugwu thanked the Vice Chancellor for reposing confidence in them and promised to give off their best to help the institution achieve it’s mandate.. The members of the committee are as follows..
(1) Mr Chuks Nwaogwugwu ( Bursar) Chairman
(2) Prof. Udo Nwokocha (University Librarian) Member
(3) Dr Ndukwe Dibia (Ag. Dean, Faculty of Business Admin.) Member
(4) Dr Levi Nwokocha (Ag. Dean, Student Affairs)
(5) Prof. Uzoma Nwokocha (Director, Entrepreneurial Studies )
(6) Engr. Kelechi Nkire (Director, Physical Planning)
(7) Mr. Emma Nwoke ( Deputy Registrar)