NAME: IJIOMA ONWUKWE
(1) B.SC. (MATHEMATICS/COMPUTER SCIENCE) JUNE 1985
(2) M.B.A. PROJECT MANAGEMENT (FINANCE) AUGUST 1998
(3) MSc. (APPLIED MATHEMATICS) OCTOBER 2008
(4) Ph.D. (APPLIED MATHEMATICS) MAY 2015
RANK: LECTURER (I) / HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION :
- PROBABILITY THOERY
- STOCHASTIC DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS AND STOCHASTIC ALGORITHMS
- FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS
- DEVELOPMENT OF FAST CONVERGENCE ALGORITHMS FOR COMPUTIONAL EFFICIENCY (computer science algorithms)
- CONTROL THEORY , AND APPLICATION OF TOPOLOY TO DATA ANALYSIS AND DATA MINING
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6069-2772
Research gate Link: www.researchgate.net/profile/onwukwekwe_Ijioma2
Onwukwe Ijioma holds a B.Sc.(Hons) (1985) in Mathematics/ Computer Science (Combined) from University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria; MBA( Project Finance) (1998) from Federal University of Technology, Owerri; M.Sc. ( Applied Mathematics) (2008) from Abia State University, Uturu; and Ph.D. (Applied Mathematics) (2015) from Abia State University, Uturu, Nigeria.
He has four International Certifications in the following areas:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) – 2004
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)- 2004
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) -2004
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – 2005
He pioneered the Abia State University ICT/ ICS and IT infrastructural development as the Chief Technical Officer from 2002 to 2008, where he handled amongst others:
- The deployment of 3.7M / C-band dish using Taide , Norway as the University backbone
- VOIP & SIP Installations
- Laid six (6) kilometre of Fibre Optics Cable (16 cores) within the Abia State University campus and staff quarters.
- The proposal that initiated the establishment of Institute of Computer Studies (ICS)
He has severed in many university committees, especially in ICT related projects in various capacities.
He has attended several International Conferences in China, Armenia, USA, Singapore, UK and Italy.
He has been invited to deliver talks in USA and Italy in the areas of Computational Mathematics and Variational Inequalities.
- Member Nigeria Computer Society (NCS)
- Member Computer Professionals Registration Council Of Nigeria(CPN)
- Member Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics (NAMP)
- Member Nigerian Mathematical Society (NMS)
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
- O. IJIOMA & A.C. Okoroafor “ A Stochastic Approximation Method Applied To A Walrasian Equilibrium Model” with A.C. Okoroafor.
IJAM Vol 5, No.1, pp 35-44, 2012.
- O. IJIOMA & B.O. Osu. “ On The Application Of Stochastic Optimal Control To Pension Fund Management” with B.O. Osu.
Bulletin of Society for Mathematical services and
Standards (BSOMASS) ISSN : 2277-8020 Vol 1, No. 3,
pp 81-95. www.ijmsea.com
- O. IJIOMA & B.O. Osu. “ Optimal Plan For DC and DB Pension Scheme with Stochastic Income Under The Poisson Exponential- Trawl Process Model” with B.O.Osu. Journal of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics Vol. 29,
(March, 2015), pp 181-190.
- O. IJIOMA “ A (Fast) Stochastic Approximation Algorithm Applied
To An Equilibrium Model” (Accepted for publication by
Dynamics of Continuous , Discrete and Impulsive Systems.
- O. IJIOMA “ A Stochastic Optimal Control Of DC Pension Fund
Driven By Fractional Brownian Motion With Hurst
Parameter” International Journal of Engineering and
Applied Sciences (IJEAS) ISSN: 2394-3661, Volume-5,
Issue-12, December 2018
1. O.IJIOMA “ Foundation and Simplified Approach To Mathematical Analysis “ (2018)
2. O. IJIOMA “ Functional Approach To Quantitative Techniques,
Modeling And Simulation” (2018)
3. O. IJIOMA “ Introduction To Computer Science , Information Technology and Programming” (2018)
CHAPTERS IN UNIVERSITY BOOK: “ Modern Text In History & Philosophy of Science” (pg 259-299)