As the Second Semester , 2016/2017 Examinations approach, the University Management wishes to direct all students as follows:
- That flying of colours, before, during and after the examinations is highly prohibited.
- That pouring of water as a ceremony associated with examinations, is highly prohibited
- That students are encouraged to go about their academic activities without fear of molestation, and if any , should report to the appropriate authorities:
- That all forms of examination malpractices, especially impersonation in any examination, is a serious security breach:
- That a team of security personnel have been placed on red alert to ensure strict compliance.
please be properly guided.
Dr(Mrs) Evelyn .N Iheukwumere