NAME: Dr. Grand Chikezie IHESIULOR
Mobile: +234 809 770 5137
Department of Optometry, Faculty of Health Sciences, Abia State University, P.M.B. 2000, Uturu, Abia State, Nigeria.
RANK: LECTURER II
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: VISION SCIENCE,
- The University of Manchester, UK. Investigative Ophthalmology and Vision Science M.Sc, 2012/2013.
- Abia State University, Uturu, Doctor of Optometry (O.D.), 2002 – 2008.
- Best Clinical Student, Nigerian Optometric Association (N.O.A.), President’s Award given on 19th June, 2009 at the Optometry induction program in Abia State University.
CURRENT RESEARCH AREAS:
Glaucoma, Ocular Trauma, Ocular Genetics
- Timothy, C.O., Ezeigbo,A.C., Ihesiulor, G.C., Ndukuba, S.O & Ebere, O.A. (2016). Assessment of reasons for blindness in some communities of Ohafia Local Government Area of Abia State, Nigeria: A Prospective Study. Journal of Health and Visual Sciences, 18, 9-14 http://ajol.info.index./php/jhvs/issue/archive
- Timothy, C.O., Odimba, U.N., Ezeigbo,A.C., Ihesiulor, G.C., Ndukuba, S.O.& Ebere, O.A. (2016). Effect of ingestion of Garcinia kola on the intraocular pressure of normotensive emmetropic undergraduates. Journal of Health and Visual Sciences 18, 1-8. http://ajol.info.index./php/jhvs/issue/archive
- Ubani, U., Timothy, C.O. & Ihesiulor, G.C. (2017). Assessment of Helicobacter pylori infection in glaucoma diseases in Abia State of Nigeria. International Educational Applied Scientific Research Journal, 2(6), 7-12. http://ieasrj.com/journal/index.php/ieasrj/article/view/34