NAME: EZE, SUNDAY ONYEKWERE (VERY REV. DR)
PRESENT ADDRESS: DEPARTMENT OF PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY, ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY
P.M.B. 2000, UTURU, ABIA STATE, NIGERIA
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:PLOT 7, FLAT 14, INTERNATIONAL SECONDARY SCHOOL, ABIA STATE
UNIVERSITY STAFF QUARTERS, UTURU, ABIA STATE, NIGERIA
DATE OF BIRTH: 11TH NOVEMBER, 1961
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
PROFESSION/DISCIPLINE: INDUSTRIAL (PETROLEUM)/ANALYTICAL CHEMIST
RELIGION: CHRISTIANITY (METHODIST)
EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED:
(i) FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI (1996-2011)
(ii) UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA (1987-1990)
(iii) UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA (1982— 1986)
(iv) METHODIST THEOLOGICAL INSTITUTE, UMUAHIA (1997 —2000)
(v) COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL, ITEM (1976— 1981)
(vi) CENTRAL SCHOOL, ITEM (1972- 1976)
(i) Ph. D. (2011)
(ii) M.Sc. (1990)
(iii) B.Sc. (1986)
(iv) Dip. Th. (2000)
(v) WASCE/ GCE (1981)
(vi) FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE(FSLC) (1976)
POSITIONS HELD/WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- READER:DEPARTMENT OF PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY, ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, (2012)
- SENIOR LECTURER: DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY, ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU,ABIA STATE, NIGERIA,( 2005- 2012)
- LECTURER I: DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY, ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, NIGERIA 1997 –2005
- LECTURER I: DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY, SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES, ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, NIGERIA. (1994-1997)
- ASSISTANT LECTURER:Department of Chemistry, University of Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria 1994
- CONSULTANT AND PRODUCTION MANAGER, Usamino Industries Ltd, Manufacturer of Newton Paints, Orsu, Orsu LGA, Imo State , 1995
- CONSULTANT CHEMIST, Lova Cosmetics, Onitsha 1988 – 1990
- PART-TIME DEMONSTRATOR, Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry University of Nigeria,Nsukka (1987-1990)
- CHEMISTRY TUTOR (1986 – 1987) Girls Secondary School, Abagana, Anambra State, (NYSC)
General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry, Industrial Chemical Process, Industrial Chemical Technology, Industrial Raw Materials Resource Inventory, Colour Chemistry and Technology, Synthetic Methods in Organic Chemistry, C arbohydrate Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Coal, Petroleum and Petrochemicals, Heterocyclic Compounds Teaching of Postgraduate CoursesDesign and Supervision of Undergraduate Practicals. Design and Supervision of Undergraduate Seminars and Projects, Supervision of Postgraduate (M.Sc and Ph.D) Degree Seminars and Projects .
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS/TECHNICAL PAPERS:
- Development of New Dyes and Pigments for Textile, Paints and Varnish Industries (B.Sc Research Project (1986).
- Colour and Chemical Constitution of Dyes and Pigments. B.Sc Seminar (1986).
- Deparaffination of Light Crudes and Refinery Products through Urea-N-Alkane Channel Complexes. (M.Sc Research Project ,1990).
- Determination of N-Alkane Content of some Nigerian Crude Oil and Fractions by Urea Deparaffination, Seminar jointly presented with Prof. C.A. Nwadinigwe. Chemical Society of Nigeria Conference Bauchi (1988).
- Alpha, Beta Gamma And Delta Tocopherol And Tocotrienol Profiles Of Oils From Three Varieties Of Oil Palm (Elaeisguineensis). ( Ph.D Research Project (2011)
- Chemical Society of Nigeria, Member 1998- till date
- American Chemical Society, member 1999-
- Quality Control Society of Nigeria, 2010-
- Institute of Research and Development 2009
A recipient of the ETF/ TETFUND ST&D scholarship award for a 6-month Research Visit to McGill University, Quebec , Canada, March 2010- September, 2010
SERVICE TO EXTERNAL ORGANISTIONS
- Methodist Church Nigeria, Methodist Evangelical Movement, Inter-Archdioceses of Enugu and Umuahia ( General Secretary , 2000-2006)
- All Saints’ Chapel of Redemption, Abia State University, Uturu (Chaplain, 2003-)
- Item Christian Association ( National PRO, 2006-2010)
- Association of Nigeria University Chaplains (ANUC) National Financial Secretary , 2011
EDITORSHIP OF JOURNALS AND BOOKS
Editor, Science Domain International 2015
Consulting Editor, Abia Poly Journal of Business , Management, Science and Technology, a TETFUND sponsored Multidisciplinary Journal 2012
UNIVERSITY/ PUBLIC SRVICE
- University Exams Committee, member from 1994-2006
- University SIWES Committee, Liaison Officer from 1999-2005
- IDEA Committee, Liaison Officer for Orlu Centre from 1999- 2005
- University Quarterly Thanksgiving Committee, Chairman/ Convener , 2005-2008
- University Quarterly Thanksgiving Committee, Co- Chairman/Co-Convener , 2008-2010
- University Covenant Service Committee, Member, 2010-
- All Saints’ Chapel of Redemption, ABSU, Chaplain, 2003-
APPOINTMENTS TO OUTSIDE BODY:
(i)Okagwe Item Autonomous Community, Education Committee , Chairman, 2005-
(ii)Okagwe Item Autonomous Community, Eze in Council, Spiritual Adviser, 2003-
- Head , Dept of Industrial Chemistry, 2010/ 2011
- Head, Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry,Abia State University, Uturu, 2011/ 2012
- Head, Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Abia State University, Uturu, 2012/2013
- C.A. Nwadinigwe and S.O. Eze (1988) “Urea Adduction of n-Alkanes in Refinery Fractions” Journal of the Chemical Society of Nigeria.Vol.3, pp.43-48
- Chukwuemeka A. Nwadinigwe and Sunday O. Eze (1990) “Deparaffination of Light crudes through Urea-n-alkane channel complexes” FUEL (Great Britain) Vol.69, pp.126 – 128.
- Eze Sunday Onyekwere and Okoreafor, Anayo (2002) “Industrial and Analytical Potentials of Dye extracts from Telfrairoccidentallis(Fluted pumpkin)” Journal of the Chemical Society of Nigeria, vol. 27 No. 2, pp. 143-146
- Eze, Sunday Onyekwere and Ibe, O Jacob (2005) “Effect of fermentation on Nutritive Value of B.Eurycoma “Achi”, Journal of the Chemical Society of Nigeria, Vol. 30, No.1.pp.55 – 58.
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze (2007) “Practicals: An Effective Tool for Rekindling and Sustaining Students Interest in Chemistry in Developing Countries.” Journal of Research in Physical Sciences, Vol. 3 No. 3 pp. 52-57
- Sunday Onyekwere and AneneIfeoma Gloria, (2009)” Heavy metal content of Crude oils from some Nigeria oil wells” International Journal of Physical Sciences ,vol. I. No. 2, pp. 62-66.
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze and Adannaya Azubuike (2010),“Assessment of the Physiochemical properties and Applications of Some Cassava Varieties”. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, vol.5(4) pp. 309-314.
- Sunday O. Eze, Joseph S. Alakali, Michael O. Ngadi, P.C. Njoku, A.A. Ayuk (2010) “Rheological Properties of Crude Palm Oil “ International Review of Chemical Engineering (I.RE.CH.E.) Vol.2. N.5 pp.598-605
- Nkwocha, J.V., Okoronkwo, N. E; Eze, S. O. and Nkwocha, N.J. (2012) “Comparism of the preservative activity of alligator pepper and ginger extracts on Zobo liquor during storage on ambient temperature” Academic Research International, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp.194-199.
- Eze, S.O, Cornelius, C. and Okereke H.C, (2012) “ Phytochemical And Antimicrobial Analysis Of The Stem Bark Of PterocarpusSantalinoides, (NturuUkpa)” Asian Journal of Natural & Applied Sciences (AJSC) Oyama, Japan. Vol . 1, No.3 September 2012, pp. 26-32
- Sunday O. Eze and Innocent C. Madumere, (2012) “Physicochemical and Microbiological analysis of water Bodies in Uturu, Abia State, Nigeria. Asian Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences (AJSC) Vol 1, Number 4, December 2012, pp.58-65.
- Joseph S. Alakali, Sunday O. Eze, and Michael O. Ngadi, (October 2012) Influence of Variety and Processing Methods on Specific Heat Capacity of Crude Palm Oil, International Journal of Chemical Engineering and Applications, Vol. 3, No. 5, 300-303
- Eze, S.O., Cornelius, C. and Okereke, H.C. (2012), Comparison of the Phytochemical, Physicochemical and Antimicrobial Analysis of the Mature and Tender Leaves of Pterocarpussantalinoides, Sciencia Journal, Vol 1, 50-59
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze and Benedict Anyanwu(2013) “Absorption Profiles of Flexible and Semi-rigid Polyurethane Foams and their Applications in Oil Spillage Control” Abia Poly Journal of Business, Management , Science and Technology, Sponsored by the TETFUND, Vol.3, no1,29-37
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze and Jonah Kalu (2013), “Effectiveness of Different Brands of Antacids in The Maintenance of Body pH Balance.” Abia Poly Journal of Business, Management Science and Technology, Sponsored by the TETFUND,Vol. 3,(1), 2-16
- Eze, S.O. Ngadi, M.O. Alakali J.S. and Odinaka, C.J. (2013) “Quality Assessment of Biodiesel produced from After fry waste palm kernel oil (PKO).” European Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences,1,(1),2013
- Sunday O. Eze, Jude C. Igwe and DarlingtonDipo (April 2013). “Effect of particle size on adsorption of heavy metals using chemically modified and Unmodified fluted pumpkin and broad leaved pumpkin pods”, International Journal of Biological and Chemical Sciences, 7 (2),852-860
- Eze, S.O.Ukaogo, P.O and Okeke, C.O. (2013), “Nutritional, Phytochemical, Antimcrobial and Antimalarial Analysis of the Ethanolic Extracts of the Leaves of Aeollonthus pubescence”,ScienciaJournal , Vol. 2, pp.133-143
- Eze, S.O. and Jeremiah C.O. (2013) Phytochemical and Antimicrobial Assessment of Bioactive Compounds Identified from the Roots of Berlinia grandiflora(Ububa), Scincia Journal, 2, 103-119.
- Eze, S.O. and Dick, C. (2013) “ Effects of Cooking on the Phytochemical and Antimicrobial Analysis of Caladium bicolor Corm( Wild Cocoyam) Sciencia Journal, 2, 66-89
- S. O. Ezeand R. A. Ogbuefi,(2014), Analytical Potentials Of Dye Extracts From Aspiliaafricana
- (Oramejula)Flowers, Asian Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, Vol. 3(1),54—6 intw2
- Hope C. Okereke, Eze S. Ogbonnaya, Sunday O. Eze, (2014)Bacteriological and Physicochemical
- Qualities ofSome BoreholeWaters in Aba South Metropolis, Abia State Nigeria Asian Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, Vol. 3(3),83—91
- Eze, Sunday Onyekwere and Obinwa Ernest,(2014) Phytochemical and Nutrient Evaluation of theLeaves and Fruits ofNaucleaLatifolia(Uvuru-ilu)Communications in Applied Sciences ,Volume 2, Number 1, 2014, 8-24
- . Sunday O. Eze and Rose A. Ogbuefi (2014)Analytical Potentials of Dye Extracts from UrenaLobata(Mgbo) Flowers ,Communications in Applied Sciences ISSN 2201-7372 Volume 2, Number 1, 2014, 25-35
- Eze, S.O.,Ukaogo,P.O., Obike,I.A., Egeduzu,C,S. and Osuocha, K.U., Heavy metal Contamination in Amaogwugwu River from the Headstream to the Downstream, Ohuhu- Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria, Journal of Natural Sciences Research, Vol.4, No.14,pp.6-10
- S.O. Eze and C. Q. Kanu (2014) , Phytochemical and Nutritive Composition Analysis of Solanumaethopicum L. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Scientific Innovation Vol3(4),1-5
- Sunday Onykwere Ezeand ChidinmaQueenethKanu (2015) Assessment of the Phytochemical, Proximate,Vitamin and Mineral Composition of Solanum giloL. International Research Journal of Pure & Applied Chemistry 5(1): 83-90,
- Nnenna E. Okoronkwo, Emmanuel C. Onyekwere and Sunday O. Eze (2015) Dry Season Assessment of Portable Quality of Okpuruala Stream in Okoko Item, Bende LGA of Abia State, Nigeria,Journal of EnvironmentalProtection and Sustainable Development,1(2), 23-28
- S.O.Eze and G.I. Ogbuehi (2015),“Assessment Of Heavy Metals And Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Concentration In Some Stockfish Species Sold In Five Major Markets Of Aba South, Abia State, Nigeria” European Journal of Pure and Applied Chemistry Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.1-7 United Kigdom
- O. Eze and K. N. Alozie, (2015), Assessment of Pharmaceutical Grade Starch Produced From Some Local Grains – Corn, Sorghum and Millet, J. Chem. Soc. Nigeria,Vol.40, No.1, pp118-122
- Eze, Sunday Onyekwwere and Amajoh, Chinwe Victoria (2015) Phytochemicals, Vitamins, Macro And Micro Elements and Antimicrobial Analysis of the Stem Bark of Napoleonavogelii(Akpaesu)”.Journal of Advances in Chemistry, 11(9), 3930-3939
- Eze, Sunday Onykwere and Chigbu, Godson Chibuzo, (2015) Physical,Chemical And Microbiological Parameters OfIyiOkai Stream In Abiriba, Ohafia Local Government Area, Abia State, Nigeria. European Journal of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Vol. 2 No 1, pp. 8-222015 Progressive Academic Publishing, Birmingham , United Kingdom
- Eze,Sunday OnyekwereandUnachukwu,Ifeanyi Daniel (2015),Phytochemical, Vitamins, Micro And Macro Elements And Antimicrobial Analysis Of The Leaves OfNapoleonaVogelii(Akpaesu) InternationalJournal of Innovative Science Engineering and Technology, Vol .2, Issue 7, pp.808-818, July 2015
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze, and MagretUlomaOtisi (2015):Dry Season Analysis of the Physicochemical, Heavy Metal and Microbial Analysis of Usumang Stream in Abiriba, Ohafia L.G.A, Abia State, Nigerian Asian Journal of Natural& Applied Sciences (AJSC), Oyama, Japan. Vol 4, No 3, 1-12. ISSN:2186-8476
- Sunday O. Eze, KaluUcheNnenne& Christiana N.Eze (2015)Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) Contamination in Palm Oil Samples from Major Markets of Ohafia Agricultural Zone, Abia State, Nigeria,European Journal of Physical and Agricultural Sciences, Vol. 3, No.3,45- 58.ISSN 2056-5879
PUBLISHED UNIVERSTY BOOKS
- N.I. Onuoha, K.O. Nwanorh and S.O. Eze (2002) Basic Organic Chemistry, IJAY Communications, A Division of Ijeonye Ventures, 67 Aba-Owerri Road, Aba. (174 pages) ISBN: 978-2883-09-3.
- Eze, Sunday Onyekwere (2004) Principles of Industrial Raw materials sourcing and Inventory.TinopPublishers , 129 Market Road Aba.(110 pages) ISBN: 9782883-36-0
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze (2005) Polyfunctional Organic Compounds, Ranklous Publishers,115 Clifford Road, Aba. (100 pages).ISBN: 978-37721-9-8.
- S.O. Eze (2006) Selected Topics in Physical Chemistry vol. I, San press Ltd., 182 Agbani Road, Enugu. ISBN 978: 2001-40-6 (123 pages).
- Eze, Sunday Onyekwere, (2007)Selected topics in Organic Chemistry, San Press Ltd 182 Agbani Road, Enugu, ISBN: 978-2937-69-X. (119 pages).
- Eze. S.O. and Gbaruko, B.C.(2007) Practical Manual on Experimental Organic Chemistry I. San Pres Ltd., 182 Agbani Road, Enugu (74 pages)
- N.I. Onuoha, K.O. Nwanorh and S.O. Eze (2008), Basic Organic Chemistry, 2ndEdition.Ranklous Publishers, 115 Clifford Road, Aba (204 pages), ISBN: 978-37721-71.
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze, (2011),Polyfunctional Organic Compounds,(2ndand Revised Edition).Ranklous Publishers,115Clifford Road,Aba (110 pages), ISBN: 978-978-49785-9-0.
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze, (2011) Principles of Industrial Raw Materials Sourcing and Inventory (2nd and Revised Edition) Ranklous Publishers, 115 Clifford Road, Aba, Nigeria. (137 pages), ISBN: 978-978-49786-0-6.
- N.E. Okoronkwo, S. O. Eze and N. Nweke, (2013) Experimental Organic Chemistry II Laboratory
- Manual , Revised Edition, Excellent Prints Production Enterprises, ISBN: 578-2579-79.3
PUBLISHED CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
- Sunday O. Eze (2004) Effect of Different Brands of paint Thickeners on the performance of Latex Emulsion Paints. Proceedings of the International Conf. of the Chem. Soc. Nig. Benin pp. 390-392
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze (2006), “Practicals: An Effective tool for Rekindling students in Chemistry in Developing Countries.” Proceedings of the Annual Conference of IRDI Science and Technology Forum. Vol. 2 No. 3 November 22-23, 2006 at CEC, UNN.
- Sunday Eze and Anyanwu Benedict (2006),Production and utilization of Flexible and Semi-Rigid
- Polyurethane Roams for oilSpillage control. Proceedings of the 29th International conference of the
- Chemical Society of Nigeria in Lagos, September 26-30th 2006
- 51.Eze, Sunday Onyekwereand NwagwuChukwujikem (2008),“Assessment and utilization of Samples from two Nigerian Gypsum Deposits and two Foreign Brands for the commercial Production of Plaster of Paris,” Proceedings of the International Conference of the Chemical Society of Nigeria held at PTI, Effurun, Delta State, pp. 672-675
- Joseph S. Alakali, Sunday O. Eze and Michael O. Ngadi , Influence of Variety and Processing Method on the Specific heat capacity of palm oil, Proceedings of 2010 International Conference on Chemical
- Engineering and Applications , CCEA, 2010 , Singapore, 26-28 February, 2010
- Nnenna E. Okoronkwo. Emmanuel C Onyekwere and Sunday O. Eze, (2012),“Dry season assessment of portable quality of Okpuruala Stream in Okoko Item, Bende Local Government Area of Abia State , Nigeria”, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Environmental pollution and Remediation (ICEPR’ 12) Montreal Canada August 28-30, pp.192-1-192-8.
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze and Kingsley NzeAlozie (2012), Assessment of Pharmaceutical Grade Starch Produced from Corn, Sorghum and Millet. Proceedings of the International Conference, Workshop and Exhibition of The Chemical Society Of Nigeria holding at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, September, 2012, pp.468-472
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze and LovethNnabu, (2014), Chemical and Physical Quality Characteristics of Nigeria Crude Palm Oil Bleached with Activated and Unactivated Local Okigwe Clay, Proceedings of the 37th Annual International Conference, Workshop and Exhibition, of the Chemical Society of Nigeria, held at Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, Sunday 7th– Friday 12th September, 2014
CONFERENCES WITH PAPERS READ
- Eze, Sunday Onyekwereand NwagwuChukwujikem “ Assessment and utilization of Samples from two Nigerian Gypsum Deposits and two Foreign Brands for the commercial Production of Plaster of Paris. Proceedings of the International Conference of the Chemical Society of Nigeria held at PTI, Effurun, Delta State, pp. 672-67
- Eze, S.O., AlakaliJ.S.andNgadi, M.O. (2010). Quality assessment of biodiesel produced from waste palm kernel oil. Paper presented at the 17th World Congress of CIGR. Quebec City, Canada, June 13-17, 2010.
- Liu L., Eze, S.O., Ngadi M.O. (2011). “Classification of Crude palm oil using hyperspectral imaging.
- Paper presented at the 6th International CIGR (International Commission of Agricultural Engineering)
- Technical Symposium/Workshop on Food Safety: Advances and Trends”, Nantes, France.
- Nnenna E. Okoronkwo. Emmanuel C Onyekwere and Sunday O. Eze, (2012) “ Dry season assessment
- of portable quality of Okpuruala Stream in Okoko Item. Bende Local Government Area of Abia State,
- Nigeria”, Paper accepted to be read at the 2nd International on Environmental pollution and Remediation (ICEPR’ 12) Montreal Canada August 28-3, pp.192-1-192-8.
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze and Kingsley NzeAlozie (2012) “Assessment of Pharmaceutical Grade Starch Produced from Corn, Sorghum and Millet” read at the International Conference, Workshop And Exhibition of The Chemical Society Of Nigeria holding at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, September, 2012, pp.468-472.
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze and Juliet Omefe, “Dry Season Assessment of the Physico-chemical Characteristics of the Atima River, Uturu,Isuikwuato Local Government Area, Abia State, Nigeria” Paper presented at the End of Academic Year Multidisciplinary Conference of the InternationalJournal of Arts and Sciences held at the IbisMuchen Hotel, Munich, Germany 23rd – 26th June,2013.
- Sunday O. Eze, Paschal C. Njoku, Michael O. Ngadi and Atu A. Ayuk “Effect of Processing and Storage on the Physicho-chemical Characteristics of three Varieties of Palm oil (Elaeis guineensis)Paper presented at the End of Academic Year Multidisciplinary Conference of the International Journal of Arts and Sciences held at the KatholischeAkadmie der Erzdiozese Freiburg,Germany, 3-6 December, 2013.
- Sunday Onyekwere Eze and LovethNnabu, (2014), Chemical and Physical Quality Characteristics of Nigeria Crude Palm Oil Bleached with Activated and Unactivated Local Okigwe Clay, 37th Annual International Conference, Workshop and Exhibition, of the Chemical Society of Nigeria, held at Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, Sunday 7th – Friday 12th September, 2014
- Eze, Sunday Onyekwere and Igbayo Abigail (2014) Paper presented at the End of Academic Year Multidisciplinary Conference of the International Journal of Arts and Sciences held at the KatholischeAkadmie der Erzdiozese Freiburg, Germany, 2-5 December, 2014.
Profile Summary and Comments:
Very Rev Dr Eze, Sunday Onyekwere is an Associate Professor of Chemistry waiting for Assessment for Full Professorship for 2015. He has his research interest in different aspects of Chemistry. He started with research in petroleum crudes and refinery products, biodiesel and biofuels and later included research in edible oils. He has also worked on water and water pollution . With his increasing interest in Food Chemistry he has worked on Phytochemistry as well as food contamination by heavy metals and poly aromatic hydrocarbons while maintaining the interest on edible oils.
Although Very Rev Dr Eze is and Industrial (Petroleum)/Analytical Chemist by training, over the years he has taught various aspects of Chemistry. He has for example taught Organic Chemistry at various levels since 1994 added to his main field of study.
Apart from his full academic research and teaching job at all levels, Very Rev Dr Eze takes time out to preach the Good News of Salvation as the Chaplain of the All Saints’ Chapel of Redemption, The University Chapel where he helps staff and students in Life Success Counselling including Family Life Success assisted by his wife DrMrs Christiana Ngwanma Eze an Agricultural Economist by training.